Estroven Mood & Memory
Estroven Mood & Memory is a safe and effective dietary supplement that provides relief from multiple menopause symptoms, such as hot flashes and night sweats, plus helps improve mood and support memory, so you can get back to feeling like yourself again*.
Estroven Mood & Memory Ingredients
Estroven Mood & Memory contains:
- Black cohosh to help reduce hot flashes, night sweats and improve mood*
- Gingko biloba to help support memory*
- 11 essential vitamins and minerals for women’s health
Estroven Mood & Memory Directions
Take one (1) caplet per day with food. For best results, daily use is important.
As with any dietary supplement, please inform your healthcare professional before taking. Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, or intending to become pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions about Estroven Mood & Memory
The ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory are beneficial to women’s health.* While there have been no long-term side-effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory, speak with your healthcare professional about the length of time to take any dietary supplement.
No, Estroven Mood & Memory does not contain synthetic estrogen.
No, Estroven® Mood & Memory should be taken as directed.
Estroven® products are developed to be used individually to address hot flashes and night sweats as well as other menopausal symptoms. However, since there have been no side effects attributed to taking Estroven Mood & Memory with other Estroven products, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional to see if taking two Estroven products are appropriate for your individual situation.
It is essential that you speak with your health care professional if you have specific medical concerns or are undergoing cancer treatment before taking any dietary supplement. However, there have been no major side effects attributed to taking the ingredients in Estroven® Mood & Memory.
Results vary based on each individual’s symptoms and needs. Some women notice improvement in seven to ten days but it may take up to thirty days for optimal results.
If you would like to return an i-Health product for a refund, please follow the instructions below.
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, we recommend that you ask the retailer that sold it to you to refund your money. If the retailer will not accept the product, you may return it directly to us.
To process a refund request, please send:
- Your store receipt, clearly indicating the store where the item was purchased and circle the item and purchase price of the product being returned.
- The box and unused portion of the product being returned.
- A note briefly explaining why you are returning the item for a refund or exchange, and also include your name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Please send all of the materials above to:
Attn: Consumer Resources
55 Sebethe Dr.
Cromwell, CT 06416
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- If you do not have all of the information and documentation requested above, we will not be able to provide a refund.
- Refunds are only for the value of the product. Shipping expenses and taxes will not be reimbursed.
- We recommend shipping via certified mail, UPS, or some other service that will confirm delivery of your items.
- i-Health will not accept expired product.
- Items must be returned/exchanged within 90 days of purchase.
- Maximum return limit of 2 items of the same brand.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your return to be processed.
For questions, concerns or to report an adverse event, please call 1-800-722-3476